Equestrian Sports Psychology Services
1. Emotional Strength & Resiliency, Rider Transformation Bootcamps:
Annual events in Wellington or at your site. Do You Want to Host a Peak Performance and Strategic Intervention Bootcamp for Equestrians? Get the edge with our totally unique and extremely effective and life changing bootcamps with the Tony Robbins trained coach and strategic interventionist, Nancy Dye. Click Here for Bootcamp.
- Non-mounted training teaches you a step-by-step process for emotional strength, resiliency, and peak performance in your riding. This system will transfer to all areas of your life, including relationships, self-promotion/branding, and your business!
- Strategic interventions; Riders will experience the process of solving their issues and elevating their performance.
- Emotional Strength and Fitness; How to change your emotional state into peak performance at any moment and to maintain that focus! How to stop being triggered by other people and events. How to change your horse's emotional state.
- What Drives You; How to discover the emotional patterns that are preventing you from achieving your personal best as an equestrian. How to get to the bottom of the real reason why you run the negative patterns of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors and what strategies to use to turn all that around!
- Identity Transformation; How to transition into your NEW RIDER and changing your limiting beliefs, self-talk, values, and rules.
(Photo and quote below from Louis Rogers of VA. who trains with Olympian Silver Medalist Kim Severson.)
2. Private One-on-One Mental Skills Coaching By Phone;
Confidential coaching calls are once or twice a week for 60 minutes in length and include additional support and education through emails and videos. Phone coaching alternating with on-site at competitions (depending upon the location).
- Transition Coaching: (Click here.)
- Weight Loss, Health & Fitness Coaching: (Click here.)
- Mental Fitness Skills for Adult Athletes; Going beyond sports psychology plus discovering and reducing the noise in the background of your personal life and learning to change your mental "state," to stay focused and to perform at your best. Education and strategies for emotional strength and fitness and neuro-associative conditioning.
- Mental Skills for Children Through Young Adults: (Click Here for This Program.)
Phone coaching, online, speaking engagements and/or on-site school workshop programs. Same coaching, but age appropriate.
- Mental Skills for Parents of Equestrians: Click Here
Mental Skills and Peak Performance for Equestrian Trainers: Many times trainers riding issues, their personal lives, how increase their business, and I also help trainers to solve their rider's issues (anonymously). Click here for Equestrian Trainers.
3. Inner Circle VIP Membership Site;
Learn emotional strength and resiliency for riders with "behind the scenes" coaching notes from Nancy Dye. This monthly membership program includes exclusive audios, articles, and books from Nancy Dye.
Weekly teleseminars: bring your competition results and get feedback and new training for the week. Access through text or emails.
Experience the actual coaching stories from a large variety of riders and issues at all levels of the discipline from pony riders through Grand Prix riders. Find out how the strategic interventions are created to produce amazing results for each unique situation. To purchase this, click here:
4. Private Phone and On-Site Coaching for the WEF Circuit in Wellington, FL.
Wellington, Florida. Special one-on-one phone coaching packages for the all the winter equestrian events held here in Wellington, Florida. Available for riders, trainers, and/or barns. We have a limited number of these custom opportunities available for the circuit season, so this is offered on a first come, first served basis. Click here for more information:
Christi Israel, Grand Prix Rider and Owner of Byron HIl Show Jumpers Farm in Ocala, Fl
"I use to worry about triple combinations, coming out of corners, and even blanking out after I made a few mistakes. And now I just won Reserve Champion Grand Prix for the circuit! Thank you, Nancy Dye!"